Need a speaker for your meeting or event?Schedule a seminar now.
The following are just some of the topics I offer. Mix and match to accommodate your interests and needs.
One of the biggest challenges that small businesses face when marketing online is that everything is always changing. During this seminar, we will explore the most recent changes within digital marketing and how they will impact the marketing decisions you need to make this year.
Are you ready to get your business online, and wondering which strategies and tools are right for you? Or maybe you’re already online, and you’re wondering what you need to do to next to more and better results?
Many small businesses find themselves seeking the right strategies, tools and tactics to make their marketing efforts as effective as possible. But with so many tools available and changes happening constantly —well, there’s a lot to keep up with and so little time to get it all done. It can feel overwhelming!
So let’s cut through the noise!
During this seminar, we will show you how to get the most out of email and social media for your business. Through this session, you will:
- Have a greater understanding of marketing basics like setting useful goals and objectives
- Receive some simple but powerful tips for how to get your emails opened and read, shared and socially visible
- Explore some great tools you can use to help engage with your existing customers and supporters as well as expand your reach to new prospects.
Throughout the session you’ll be given opportunities to capture your own ideas and build out the framework of your next campaign. Join us and start to build a plan that will help you grow your business by connecting with and supporting your customers and prospects.
Social Media 101: The Basics
Why use it, which channels and what to say
Have you been thinking about marketing your business with social media, but you feel overwhelmed and not sure how to get started? Or maybe you’re not convinced that it works? This seminar will show you the value of using social media to reach your current customers, how it can lead to new customers and how it can drive repeat business.
During this seminar, we will:
- Explore the 5 most popular social media networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest
- Help you decide which platforms are right for your business
- Consider what comes next: how and what to post on social media.
Join us and learn how to start using social media to market your business.
Social Media 102: You’re Social, Now What?
Making Social Media Work for You
You’ve entered the world of social media! Fantastic! So… now what should you do with it? During this seminar, we’ll take a closer look at the popular social media networks – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram – as we examine how to use each channel and get the most out of them.
During this seminar, we will explore:
- The benefits of using each channel
- How each platform is being used
- Some dos and don’ts of each channel
- Tips on how to tell if your social media activity is working
Then we’ll top it all off with 5 tips for increasing your social media reach!
Email is more important than ever – to you and your business or nonprofit, and also to those you serve as your customers or donors. This session will reveal some simple but effective best practices and considerations for the small business or nonprofit seeking to make their email newsletters more effective.
Attendees of this presentation will learn:
- About the many different types of newsletters and emails
- Strategies for encouraging recipients to open and read your message
- Subject line best practices, and when to send your newsletter
- What to write about in your newsletter or announcement
- How to use images effectively
- How email and social media are connected… and why they work best together
Learn some great new strategies to help your email and social media efforts be more effective components of one of the core campaign types, newsletters and announcements.
Constant Contact: Boot Camp
During this hands-on workshop, attendees will walk through the steps to create an email marketing message. This is a live, guided demonstration on the tools and features available through Constant Contact.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Select and edit a template
- Change fonts and colors
- Upload and insert photos and videos
- Create and edit links
- Grow your contact list
- Use the reporting tools to learn how you can improve your messaging
Bring your laptop and work on your own email or newsletter! You will leave this workshop with real tools to help you design a better email campaign.
Contact me now.